A LEGENDARY STYLE, MODERNIZED.
The legend continues thanks to the Nike Air Force 1 Low shoe, a reinvention of the iconic shoe that combines classic style and fine elements in tune with the times.
- Leather, synthetic or fabric upper depending on the color
- Perforations for optimal ventilation
- Foam sole with cushioned air cushioning
- Non-marking rubber outsole for traction and durability
- Padded collar for optimal support and comfort
Origins of the Air Force 1
The one that was originally a basketball shoe takes its name from the US presidential plane, Air Force One. Launched in 1982, the Nike Air Force 1 was the first basketball shoe equipped with Nike Air technology. She revolutionized the sport while quickly winning an incredible worldwide success, from the courts to the playgrounds to the world of hip-hop. Today, the Nike Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with soft and dynamic cushioning, even though Nike Air technology is discreet against the legendary status of this model.
- Air Force 1