RUGGED AND READY
The Nike Lunar Force 1 '17 Duckboot helps you conquer the cold in iconic AF-1 style. It's made with water-repellent leather, a WaterShield lining and ground-gripping traction.
- Water-repellent leather helps keep feet dry
- Internal WaterShield lining is waterproof
- Lunarlon sole with Nike Air cushioning for comfort
- Tread pattern provides traction in the elements
- Solid rubber outsole for durability
- Leather, synthetic leather and textile upper
- Nylon collar is padded and quilted
- Metal eyelets
Air Force 1 Origins
This once hoops shoe was named after Air Force One—the aircraft that carries the US President. In 1982, it was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionising the game while rapidly gaining traction around the world, from the hardwood, to the tarmac, to the core of hip-hop culture. Today, the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with soft, springy cushioning, but the Nike Air technology takes a back seat to the shoe's status as an icon.
- Lunar Force 1 '17 Duckboot