LIGHTWEIGHT HOLDING. ELEGANT STYLE.
The Nike Air Zoom Structure Running Shoe offers a fast look and secure fit. The woven mesh, the heel reinforcement and the dynamic support all over the middle of the foot ensure a smooth and stable stride.
- Flywire cables to hold the top of the foot.
- Mesh woven for targeted ventilation and support.
- Dynamic Support System for stable and fluid transitions.
- Partial membrane that marries the foot for a snug and comfortable fit.
- Zoom Air unit in the forefoot for powerful cushioning.
- Duralon rubber blown on the forefoot for better cushioning.
- Weight: 326 g (size 44 for men)
- Shape: MR-10
- Heel / forefoot difference: 10 mm (forefoot 12 mm, heel 22 mm)
- Athlete: Galen Rupp
- Air Zoom Structure